For nearly 70 years, Wayside has been a leading provider of comprehensive care for women with substance use disorder, trauma and mental health needs.
We also focus on children and families with our family-centered services to stabilize and break the cycle for future generations. In joining the Wayside team, you will become part of an ethical, compassionate, innovative staff that works together to empower women, children and families in our community. Wayside is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse candidates to apply.
We are looking for employees who are:
- Passionate for our mission
- Strong with interpersonal skills, a team player
- Calm under pressure
- A problem solver
In exchange, we will empower you with:
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Company paid long-term and short-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Retirement savings plan with employer match (4% match after 1 year of employment)
Wayside invests in me in many ways—from helping me pay for an advanced degree, paying for my continued education and license, providing ongoing supervision towards my license, and providing a supportive work environment. At Wayside I feel like I am supported 100%.”– Wayside Employee