Our Women’s Residential Treatment Center is an inpatient program for women with substance use disorder that may have other mental health concerns.
Our trauma-informed and gender-specific treatment services are designed to help you break the cycle of addiction, heal from your past and work towards wellness, stability and a better quality of life.
We work with everyone to customize a women’s residential treatment service for her unique needs, including options in:
- Length of stay (average of 3 months)
- Level of care
- Mental health services onsite
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services onsite
- Primary care onsite
- Culturally-specific support services
- Prenatal care or Child Protection involvement
- Health and wellness activities
- Support with foundational needs like insurance and housing
We are more than just a women’s residential treatment center. At Wayside, licensed alcohol and drug counselors work together with licensed mental health professionals, physicians, psychiatrists, nursing staff, case managers, community partners, and peer recovery specialists to provide holistic care. We also provide supplemental care through on-site parenting groups and wellness services.