The Friday Forum is a monthly, virtual continuing education (CEU) series for substance use disorder (SUD) and mental health professionals and advocates.
Presenters are clinicians, educators, administrators and executives who will share their knowledge and expertise, examine current issues and inspire health providers to implement new modalities to address client needs.
Forums are 2-hour sessions beginning at 9 a.m. Cost is $25 per session ($10 for students, interns and peer support workers).
The Minnesota Boards of Behavioral Health, Social Work and Marriage and Family Therapy have granted Continuing Education approval for Friday Forum sessions.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Buller at email@example.com
PAST FORUM TOPICS
- Understanding East African Clients with Co-Occurring Conditions – Somali 101
- Grey Matters: Understanding Co-Occurring Depression and Substance Use in Older Adults
- Getting the Most from Clinical Supervision
- Intersections between Co-Occurring Substance Abuse and Sexual Exploitation
- Eating for Recovery: Co-Occurring Substance Use Disorder and Eating Disorder Considerations
- Improving Awareness and Service Delivery for Individuals with FASD
- Co-Occurring Substance Use Disorders, TBI’s and Other Cognitive Deficits
- Attachment Bio-Behavioral Catch-Up: An Evidence Based Intervention for Infants and their Caregivers with Early Stressful Histories